Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Adjusting A Yamaha Carb

A Perfect Day (not to listen to the songs of football teams)


Al terzino nella grappa (1919-2010)

" not ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you end up having to miss all. " Two hundred forty pages to hear the end this thing. Of course the books I write, I thought this was the cover then all white.

if someone had forgotten dell'otorino in the study and had not returned to retrieve it. To me, he could have moved to the countryside to make the hermit, or die at ninety. The important thing that he had left, you could at least give it a try while waiting for call me the visit.
However, if you really want to hear this story, if you want to know what happened and company, you should know that it all started the other day, when they told me I had to write something about music and sports. And so I'm prepared. I have studied. I listened to the songs of football teams. All. To remain dry.

is basically how it is that I caught the otosquamospirosi and have come here for all these medical tests and accidents of ruin. My head is full of ale-oo and ears have become spirals. Introverted, says the otolaryngologist. And even with green scales. But health is quite good. Just learned about this sport, I had come a lot of stories in his head, telling them that it would take two hours here and instead are available only six thousand characters including spaces. So I listened to the hymns.

was in the morning, there was the sun and I thought I hurry up early and then go to the beach. Only that, as happens in these cases, which I did not know what I was going to meet. I mean, how do you know what will happen until it happens? The answer is that you do not know.

So, come to the twentieth anthem, the sky is obscured. The birds were silenced before they sang. The cat ran away from home. The risotto was bill. The Plants I have taken the salute. The stereo was turned red with shame. I would like to speak to you. This story sucks.

anthem of Genoa, for example, that seems written by a feminist collective, "O woman prepares oooo my flag on the new league that will have to win against Genoa." Tremendous.

Or that of Treviso. Title: "Football's smile." A fake stuff sung by a child who only makes you immediately feel the urge to join the club "Herod" doorstep and all that follows. And the anthem
dell'Ascoli: I still could not take away from his ears unnerving eeee oooo start on a dance 80.

But when I heard what dell'Arezzo, I got a thick louder in my ears. Then I realized why: the author was Pupo. A fierce head to head with the anthem of Parma, only that it was stuff like Entertainment Orchestra Casadei, with a singer who seemed to run away from a hard EIAR.

But the blow that I was lying just arrived with one of Campobasso, Molise dialect closely based tamarro-folk. Crazy Text: Molise Disneyworld as such, people who think only of Campobasso and Sunday becomes all friends. Praise to the leadership, praise to the players: the authors duo Gino and Gina. But is not that there were only them, the old Gino and Gina.

The list of musicians who had recorded a song just left you breathless: Venditti, Luca Carboni, half of Pooh, New Trolls, Timor, Banda Bassotti, Sud Sound System and the rest. Then there was the anthem of Milan, the words of that marpione sfessato Berlusconi, "Milan Milan always teeeee. At this stage it does not appear if no one wire and the curve songs on there, but they sound the same. So people do not notice anything ever.

The ears eventually rebelled: "And with good reason," says otolaryngologist. "Relax," he says to me is while inserting a plunger into the ear. Then I thought about the music, in stadiums that got to do is always too narrow, with shirts that do not look good. The same must wear shirts during the mega. Those where there are a hundred thousand people who go there to hear four to play, then the curve seem to five centimeters high, and that without them you would see even on large screens. One hundred thousand people all lined up, ordered, happy and obedient. As the animals to the slaughterhouse.

The music has nothing to do so, with these things. And even the stage has to do with the music so much, I thought. With the concentration camps did. For example, how the stadium in Santiago, Chile during the coup that it had become a concentration camp. Or as in China, where There are mass executions and families bring their children there to see the show.

Then he finished the otolaryngologist. "The ears will remain green and spiral for at least another ten days. Of course she really exaggerated. What music do you listen? "He said, washing his hands full of banners, smoke bombs and paper he had pulled out of my ears. "See you in a week. Three hundred euro, thanks. " Better than the exorcist, I thought coming out from the study. At least he will issue a receipt for tax purposes.

Hymns of football teams, you know? Circle of horror stuff. I would like to see you. What do you stand quietly at home and your favorite piece is "4: 33” di John Cage. Quello che è solo silenzio. Vorrei proprio vedervi, a voi. Avete mai ascoltato l’inno del Catanzaro? Ecco, provate a farlo e a uscirne vivi. O perlomeno con le orecchie a posto. Senza squame e compagnia bella, voglio dire. Io articoli così non ne scriverò più.

Piuttosto mi leggo il libro che ho trovato dall’otorino, quello con la copertina bianca. Giuro.

(pubblicato su "l'Arcobaleno" n.6 anno III - febbr. marzo 2010. Numero monografico sullo sport)

0 comments:

Post a Comment