Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fingernail Yeast Infection Treatment

Letter from Naples

This is a letter Publisher Piero Ricca in his blog
that gave me inspiration for the title the previous post.
It 's a coherent picture of the causes that led the South to the current situation.






In Naples I should be there at least a month. I have mixed feelings on him. This is a city steeped in an appalling degradation and yet with the potential to redeem. I'm experiencing serious people, shiny, respectable. Not at all represented by the institutions and information. But "if Naples is one with the" Italian case ". Last night I received this letter from a person with whom I had a chat in Via Toledo.

Dear Peter,
no later than two hours ago we met on the street Toledo and I have him home. I'm sorry not to have been followed in the pizzeria "to 22" and I fear that it could not be there tomorrow (Monday, editor's note) at Gambrinus. But I want not to fail in my promise of thirty lines. Here they are ... a warm greeting.

Joseph Balsamo


Dear Piero,
I talk about my city, Naples, from afar, not to find fault of the rudeness, but rather to find the causes - in my view - resulted in the disaster of these days, and especially to highlight those who, like you, these days he writes, "nonetheless, Naples beautiful ", what ever may have been the source of an evil so ancient. As I write here is not just about Naples, but all of South Italy and Naples, in my opinion, is just the most glaring example of revocation diffusa.Un much my friend, a university professor, has taught me that this is the derivative between memory and utopia, and, if you do, let me share with you and the friends of your blog some of my memories and some of my utopie.Vorrei then metaphorically around the streets of my city and let you know directly from the "stones" were and what what we have become. In my city, in Piazza Carlo III, in 1751 Charles III of Bourbon, in the middle period of the Enlightenment, commissioned the architect Ferdinando Fuga's largest palace in Europe plan horizontal, the Royal Hotel of the Poor. Should not be a palace, but rather a structure that can accommodate about 8,000 poor, downtrodden, misfits and immigrants of the then Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, there were taught them a trade and were provided the appropriate means of subsistence. Next to the palace that the king built the first cemetery in the world to give proper burial to the poor, the "graveyard of the 366 were. Add to this that in Naples in 1500 were" invented "the conservatives, as places where" keep "the music and pass it especially to children abbandonati (ne avevamo 4 “Santa Maria di Loreto”, “Pietà dei Turchini”, “Sant’Onofrio a Capuana” e quello “dei Poveri di Gesù Cristo”, poi a inizio ottocento unificati in quello attuale di “San Pietro a Majella”).Aggiungo a questi luoghi il Real Sito di San Leucio, con le sue seterie, primo concreto esempio di socialdemocrazia nel mondo.I primati tecnologici della mia città sono stati ancora tanti, ma qui mi interessa analizzare il livello di civiltà raggiunto in ciascuna epoca e trovare il punto di regressione, il primo scricchiolio da cui è poi derivato l’attuale disastro.Quelli che ho citato non sembrano propriamente i dati di una città storicamente incivile, quanto piuttosto i dati di una città che era capitale di un regno ricco e che, per un lungo periodo ultrasecolare, è riuscita ad essere all’avanguardia nelle politiche sociali, quella stessa città che oggi muore con la sua regione sommersa dall’immondizia.Ma allora è legittimo chiedersi, cosa è successo negli anni successivi, quale degrado giustifica l’attuale disastro morale e civile ?Vorrei parlare adesso della Calabria, la regione d’Italia che oggi è considerata come la più povere.Nel 1860 a Mongiana sulle Serre, attualmente in provincia di Vibo Valentia, c’era una fabbrica, le Reali Ferriere, che occupavano tra i 2.700 ed i 2.800 operai, in una regione dove oggi sfortunatamente there is no company that employs many operai.Allora there was the 'Ndrangheta, as there was in Campania, the Camorra, the mafia in Sicilia.Per nor the logic of cause and not to identify the faults, I understand, after many primates, as it is possible that 150 years after the unification of Italy in the South has not been able to build a highway that connects us with decent Calabria and Sicily and see if it is not started with the unity of 'Italy and the crisis in my home town of Southern Italy. I would like to know what and who did all the billions spent for the South, I would like to know if starting from Enrico Cialdini and then to Casalduni Pontelandolfo, so come a Bronte ed in mille altri posti, la terra si è macchiata del sangue di tanti concittadini che forse già presagivano l’immane successivo disastro e se quei morti sia giusto o ingiusto ricordarli, così come è giusto oggi ricordare al Bassolino di turno dei morti di Acerra, Nola, Palma Campania, vittime di una delle più grandi catastrofi ecologiche del nostro secolo.Vorrei fare tutto questo per ritrovare dalla decadenza il punto di risalita, il momento della rinascita.Vorrei lasciare aperte le risposte a tutti per spiegare a me stesso ed agli altri quali siano le origini della decadenza economica, morale e civile di una città e con essa, poi di una parte rilevante del mio paese, il Meridione d’Italia e, successivamente dell’Italia intera.Può be a way to finally be reborn together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment