Friday, December 21, 2007

Leukemia & Twisted Bowel

Evelina Manna ...


P = Silvio Berlusconi Agostino Sacca
S = P: .. Monday that we agree, alright. Look, you get two people I can do ...
S: Absolutely ...
P: .. because I'm really torn by the demands
of thing .... S: Absolutely ..
P: with Russian Elena there was nothing left to do? There is no way ...?
S: No. .. there is an interesting project. . .. now I call
P:'s can make a call? The Elena Russo, Evelina Manna and then. I has nothing to do, it's ... we say ... of ...
S: who gives me the number?
P: Evelina Manna ... I do not do the task ...
S: I call ..
P: no, look on the Internet ..
S: Oh well, I find, is not a problem ... I am me ..
P: I'll explain what this here ..
S: but no, I do not have to explain anything President ..
P: No, I'll explain: I'm trying to get ...
S: previous LED goes out, she is the person more civilized, more correct ..
P: So ... is a matter of .. (Word unintelligible, voices overlapping) ....
S: but this name is not my problem ...
P: I'm looking for ... to have a majority in the Senate ...
S: all figured out ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment